- This e-mail legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient/addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
- This email transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd (“Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd”). No person, other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto to any person whatsoever. Disclosure and/or use may lead to civil liability.
- The information in this e-mail or attachment/s thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited.
- The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices without the prior consent of Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd.
- Should you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately. See 3 above – already mentioned. Under no circumstances will Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this email, or on any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd or the sender of this email have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- No e-mail correspondence sent to Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd shall be deemed to have been received until Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a ‘response’ for purposes of this clause.
- No agreement may be concluded with Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd using electronic correspondence.
- No warranties are made or implied that any employee or contractor of Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd was or is authorised to make this communication.
- Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd retains the copyright and intellectual property to all e-mail messages and attachments sent from its communications systems. The recipient/addressee is hereby licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only – all other rights are reserved unless so indicated by the sender.
- Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd reserves the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this e-mail message and all e-mail messages sent as reply messages to the e-mail of the sender.
- The views and opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily express or reflect the views and/or opinions of Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd. If this e-mail message was used for purposes unrelated to the official business of Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd, Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the contents of this message.
- Subject to urgent and interim court relief, all disputes and/or disagreements and/or damages and/or liabilities, in any manner related to the following: Interpretation and enforceability of this e-mail legal notice; Content (including message headers, links and/or attachments) of this e-mail message; or Sending or receipt of this e-mail message shall be referred to urgent and confidential arbitration in terms of the rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa (AFSA).
- This email legal notice supersedes and shall take precedence over any other email disclaimer(s) previously used by Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd.
- The law of South Africa shall govern this e-mail message and legal notice.
- Should you have any questions regarding this e-mail legal notice please contact us on:
Full name of company: Digital 4 Front (D4F) Pty Ltd
Registration Number: 2016/405769/07
Country of Registration: Republic of South Africa
Postal Address: 224 General Hertzog Road, Three Rivers, Vereeniging, Gauteng 1935
Street Address: 224 General Hertzog Road, Three Rivers, Vereeniging, Gauteng 1935