Domain Name Sales & Transfers
Terms & Conditions
This Domain Name Sale and Ownership Agreement Terms & Conditions (“Agreement”) is entered into between the seller Digital4Front (Pty) Ltd, located at 224 General Hertzog Road, Three Rivers, Vereeniging, 1935 (“Seller”), and you the purchaser of on the effective checkout date via the Domain Market. This agreement sets forth all Terms and Conditions under which Seller agrees to sell and transfer to Purchaser all ownership rights in and to the domain name (“Domain Name”) including any and all rights and attendant goodwill associated therewith.
Seller and the Purchaser hereby agree as follows:
- Purchase Price. In consideration for payment of in South African Rands (ZAR) as per listing price on the Domain Market, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged (“Purchase Price”), paid by Purchaser to Seller, Seller hereby assigns, sells, transfers and conveys to Purchaser all of Seller’s right, title, and interest in and to the Domain Name. Payment will be made in South African Rands (ZAR) within 5 working days of purchase via the Domain Market.
- Seller’s Representations. Seller represents and warrants that it is the lawful and exclusive registrant of the Domain Name and no other party has any right to registration of the Domain Name or has otherwise made any claim to the Domain Name at the time of sale. Seller further represents and warrants that it has the exclusive authority to enter into this transaction and transfer the Domain Name, but does not take any responsibility in the event of a future third party copyright or other claim against the Domain Name being purchased.
- Transfer of the Domain Name. The Domain Name is registered with Digital4Front (Pty) Ltd (“Registrar”), a ZACR accredited registrar system. Upon confirmation of receipt of Purchase Price, Seller shall accept the transfer request and transfer the Domain Name to Purchaser’s account within 5 working days of receiving payment, providing the Domain Name is not in a grace period. This enables Purchaser to modify the registration information as desired, transfer the Domain Name to a different Registrar, and/or to change Purchaser’s password/username to take full control of the Domain Name.
- Further Assurances. Seller shall take all necessary actions, including providing all necessary documentation to Purchaser in order to transfer Domain Name to Purchaser.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is made under and shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa, without regard to that state’s choice of law principles, which may direct the application of the laws of another jurisdiction.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements. This Agreement cannot be changed, modified, amended, or supplemented, except in writing signed by all parties hereto.